Grace and peace Chosen Family! Below you will find 8 Points Coronavirus Awareness or COVID-19, so we can better help our community and ultimately our country.
Coronavirus or COVID-19 is a type of virus that causes respiratory illness.
It is believed to be spread from person to person through a cough, sneeze or kiss.
Most common early symptoms are cough, fever and shortness of breath and these may appear two to fourteen days after being infected.
The best way to prevent getting infected it to avoid exposure to virus by:
- Washing hands often, lathering for at least 20 seconds, after eating, blowing nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick and seek medical attention.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue and discard after.
Use elbow if no tissue available.
- Clean doorknobs, phones, keyboards regularly.
- Avoid handshaking, or gripping doorknobs at this time.
2. Call your doctor before coming in to the office if you develop a fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, runny nose, or have been in contact with a person who has COVID-19, or if you live or recently traveled to an area with the virus.
3. Masks are required.
4. Areas affected with the virus are China, Italy, Iran, Japan, Germany, Spain, France, South Korea, Macau, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
5. There are no prescription drugs or vaccines currently available to treat or prevent COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to voice them by reaching out through our Contact form, social media handles, phone or email. Have a wonderful day and week!