His Hands Ministry
Deaf and hard of hearing sign language ministry
We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.
- Colossians 1:28
The mission of the His Hand Ministry is to share the Gospel with the Deaf through Home Bible Studies, interpretation of services and functions, and provide encouragement and support to the Deaf community. Our mission supports the “EVANGELIZE“, “EDIFY” and “ENCOURAGE”
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Develop relationships with deaf people.
· Offer interpreted services in American Sign Language (ASL).
· Interpret various church events.
· Deaf ministry meetings, including deaf members, to provide fellowship.
· Occasional Deaf Awareness Events.
· Equip hearing saints to minister to deaf saints.
· Offer ASL classes.
THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR YOUR TAGLINE.
Tell your visitors your story. Add catchy text to describe what you do, and what you have to offer. The right words can inspire and intrigue your audience, so they’re ready to take action on your site. To start telling your story, double click or click Edit Text.